dialogue








Dialogue

Ela       : Hello, good morning!
Syifa    : Hello, good morning!
Ela       : I am Ela, how do you do?
Syifa    : I am Syifa , how do you do?
Ela       : What are you doing?
Syifa    : I am planting a rose now. Can you help me get the flower pot over here?
Ela       : Yes, of course.

Ela takes the flower pot and gives it to Syifa.

Ela       : Here you are.
Syifa    : Thank you, Ela.
Ela       : You’re welcome. These flowers are beautiful. Are they all yours?
Syifa    : Yes, my mother bought them for me.
Ela       : Would you like me to water the flowers?
Syifa    : No, thanks. You don’t have to.
Ela       : Syifa, what else can I do for you?
Syifa    : No, thanks.
Ela       : Oh OK, I will go home, see you.
Syifa    : See you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Isbakhul Lailatil Fibriyah
View my complete profile